Market & Advertise Website
Marketing and advertising your medical website is an important step in maximizing your visibility. Depending on the competitiveness of your local market, you may need to advertise online to capture additional market share. Most medical businesses have typically expended their budgets on traditional advertising with little or no pay back. Online advertising, such as Google Adwords, have proved to be an invaluable alternative for cost effectively reaching new patients. The best part: you only pay when someone clicks on your ad!
- What is the advertising radius you want to display your ad?
- What are the "high value" keywords you want to bid on?
- What is your daily budget?
- What is your maximum cost per click (CPC)?
- How much are you willing to pay to be #1 in paid or sponsored link advertising?
- Can you be 2nd or 3rd, and still achieve your goals at a lower cost?
- Are your competitors advertising too?
- Will the landing page be the same as the home page or a different page?
Before implementing an online advertising/marketing campaign, make sure that you are not putting the cart before the horse. Your website needs to be ready prior to your marketing campaign. Below are some preliminary steps to complete prior to launching your marketing campaign:
- Review your current website.
- Does it convert visitors into new patients yet?
- Does it need to be redesigned or updated?
- Is your website already optimized and capturing all of the free or organic search traffic?
- Are you tracking your website's traffic in detailed reports?
- Do you know how patients currently find your website?
- Do you know what key data is missing from the reports?
Contact us to learn more about how we can assist you in marketing and advertising your medical website to potential new patients.