Adding features to your medical website will improve the patient visitor experience. Many aging websites are not interactive; therefore, their statistics indicate a lower than average visitor time on the website and fewer pages viewed.
New, interactive websites that have patient-friendly features have an impact on how patients feel and interact with the practice.
MMA's websites are built responsively - adapting to fit the size of the user's device or browser window making this the most-important feature we include on all new websites.
Improved Navigation & Search Functionality
- Multi-level Navigation Menus for websites with a large number of content pages
- Breadcrumb Trails on every page for improved website navigation
- Sitemaps to display all the pages on the website
- Custom Search Feature for websites with extensive content
Secure Online Forms
- Appointment Request Form
- Online Bill Payment
- Prescription Refill Request Form
- Online Patient Forms
- Simple Contact Form
- Integrated Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- Database-driven Page Content
- Updatable News/Announcement Database
- Scrolling Patient Testimonials
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Job Openings
- Embedded Videos: Introductory and Educational
- Page Text Resize Feature - for the visually impaired patient base
- Printer-Friendly Pages
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Links to Your Social Media Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Content Management System
- Website Visitor Statistics
- Website Maintenance Plans
Contact MMA to learn more about the types of features that may be applicable or useful for your practice's specialty and patient-base.